Fennel, Grapefruit & Mint Salad Recipe
Our Fennel, Grapefruit & Mint Salad recipe is the perfect way to cool down on a hot summer day. Using your own beautiful, bespoke kitchen to create stunning seasonal dishes like this is the perfect antidote to a hard day at work and a great way to really enjoy your dream space.
With bursts of zingy citrus and that sweet, unmistakeable aniseed flavour of the fennel, this is a salad to savour in your luxury kitchen. With guests gathered around your modern kitchen island, all piling into the salad of the summer, we are sure this is a recipe you will create time and time again.
- 1 bulb fennel
- 1 red onion
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- A large handful of fresh mint
- 1 red chilli
- A good glug of extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- Wash all the ingredients and then dry.
- Slice the fennel and the red onion as thin as you can.
- Layer them on a large platter.
- Peel and slice the grapefruit and then layer on top of the other ingredients.
- Slice the chilli thinly and also scatter over the platter.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle on the red wine vinegar and the olive oil.
- Roughly chop the mint and scatter over top.
- Serve with other salads, as a side or as a light main with crusty bread.