How to secure an online consultation
During this difficult time, Roundhouse has implemented measures to ensure that you can still have a consultation with a designer.
We’re looking forward to getting started.
We’ve created a check list that will help us make the most from our time together.
We prefer to use Zoom or Skype. Both are easy to use and free. However, if you don’t have great connection in your area, we are happy to share images via email and talk on the telephone.
Before our meeting please prepare the following and send on by email to email@example.com
- A dimensioned room plan – a hand drawn sketch or estate agent particulars with windows, doors and ceiling heights, plus any features we need to consider such as fireplace. Photographs are great too.
- Any planned work or ideas; do you hope to extend into the garden or basement?
- Any design styles that inspire you, from a photograph of an old farmhouse table, a fantastic chefs range you covet, or even a patch of colour that moves you.
- Information on your lifestyle; do you need to host a large extended family, or would you like a sleek minimal space for your pied a terre?
- What do you like about the room now? Is there soft North facing light lovely vaulted ceiling? Please share anything with us that helps us understand more about your ideal space.
We will confirm the dates with you before we get started.